Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using “manualfashion.com”. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use the Website.
Use of the Website
- By using this Website, you agree to use it for lawful and non-commercial purposes only. You shall not use this Website in any way that could harm, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- The content on “manualfashion.com” is provided for general information and entertainment purposes. We make no warranties or representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content. You are solely responsible for any actions you take based on the information on this Website.
- All content on this Website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and trademarks, is protected by copyright and intellectual property rights. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content from this Website without written permission from us.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- “manualfashion.com” may contain links to third-party websites for additional information or resources. We are not responsible for the content, products, or services provided by these third parties. Accessing and using these websites is at your own risk.
Termination of Access
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to the Website without prior notice, for any reason, and at our sole discretion. This includes but is not limited to, violation of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, “manualfashion.com” and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access or use of the Website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for updates.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using “manualfashion.com,” you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions. Your use of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions and applicable laws and regulations.